Delta Force Paintball has taken every reasonable step to ensure the content of these webpages is fully accurate and correct in every detail however it does not warrant or make any other representation as to the content, extent or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained in this website or any other related website. All information and content found on this website is provided without any warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law. At no stage shall Delta Force Paintball, our affiliates or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website or from information provided by the website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Unless otherwise specified, the content of this website and all relevant pages is protected by copyright law. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all images, text, forms and pages found on this website and related websites. All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of the materials contained on this website in any format without prior consent. If you wish to use any of the materials on this website for republication in any format you must first apply in writing to Email
Online booking terms and conditions
All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered.
Full payment must be made to confirm your event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, and are processed by Paypal. There is a 4% processing fee for all credit and debit card payments. Please ensure all players are able to make the booking date before submitting your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been made. If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the prepayment and paintballs for that person will be forfeited, although credits may be carried forward for a future visit.
If your desired booking date is within 3 days, you will only be able to create a provisional booking – a customer service representative will contact you to confirm if the date is available. You do not have a valid booking until you receive final confirmation via email – should you not receive this in the next few days, please call our bookings centre on 1-800-568-8909.
Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly. Please ensure that you have correctly filled in House, Street, Town and Postcode information. We also require a valid e-mail address to contact you in the event of any problems completing your booking.
The minimum age of all players on the date of the game varies from centre to centre. Please call to confirm the minimum age at your local paintball centre. Any player under the minimum age on the game date will not be allowed to play.
Paintball centre locations are subject to change for reasons beyond our control and the location map is for guidance only.
Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your event may be used at the centre. All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player that is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund.
Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or special offer that may be advertised on this website.
Christmas Frame Reveal Promotion | Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to the competition is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to entrants who are 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of Delta Force Paintball are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 10am (AEST) on Wednesday 4th December 2013 and closes by 4pm (AEST) Tuesday 24th December 2013.
- There is a limit of 1 entry per entrant per frame reveal post. (Every 2 days)
- To enter, participants must visit their facebook centre’s page and comment with the frame number you wish to be revealed.
- This is a game of chance. The frame with the highest number of votes will be revealed. The people who commented with that frame number have a chance to win one of the prizes.
- The Prize Voucher is valid for three (3) months from the 24th December and bookings made with Prize Voucher are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The Prize Voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The Winners will be required to provide their name, phone number and address to be able to claim their prize.
- Delta Force Paintball expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and Delta Force Paintball’s decision will be final and binding upon every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entrant acknowledges that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no responsibilities in relation to the competition.
- Participants acknowledge that any information provided by them in connection with the promotion is provided to Delta Force Paintball and not to Facebook. Any questions or comments about the promotion should be directed to Delta Force Paintball and not to Facebook.
- Delta Force Paintball accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
- Delta Force Paintball and Facebook shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Delta Force Paintball shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services.
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of Delta Force Paintball, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then Delta Force Paintball reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
Movember Promotion | Terms & Conditions
WIN 1,000 worth of paintballs.
- You must donate to the Delta Force Movember page to enter into the draw.
- The winners of each Delta Force centre’s Movember competition shall be drawn by head office on Monday 2nd December 2013.
- The winner of the Movember prize shall be the group organiser.
- The major prize of a free days paintball up to the value of $1000.00 for 10 people can be used for any single booking within 3 months of Monday 2nd December 2013. The prize shall become void after the 2nd February 2014. All bookings should be made at least two weeks in advance. Delta Force shall not be responsible if the winner of this prize is unable to make a booking at a Delta Force centre for a day of play that is before the 2nd February 2014.
- The $1000.00 can only be redeemed for paintballs during your next day’s play.
- The major prize value of $1000.00 is to be split between no more than 10 people including the organiser, at a maximum shared value of no more than $100.00 worth of paintballs per person. If the organiser is unable to bring 10 people, then each person present shall receive $100.00 worth of paintballs upon arrival. Any additional paintballs used on the day shall be purchased by the players as per regular Delta Force pricing.
WIN free entry and equipment hire for 5 players.
- You must donate to the Delta Force Movember page to enter into the draw.
- The winner for the best Mo on game day for the month of November shall be chosen by the Centre Manager and will be posted on Facebook.
- The winner of the Movember prize is required to provide full and accurate contact details to the Centre Manager on the day of the event.
- The prize shall become void after the 2nd February 2014. All bookings should be made at least two weeks in advance. Delta Force shall not be responsible if the winner of this prize is unable to make a booking at a Delta Force Centre for a day of play that is before the 2nd February 2014.
- The prize does not include any paintballs. Paintballs can be purchased on the day of the event at the standard rates.